Note: If your school does not have school email accounts for students, they will need to create accounts on Albert using their personal emails. Please contact email@example.com with questions.
If your school does not allow students to receive emails on their school email accounts, students must follow these steps to enroll in your classroom.
- Students must click Sign Up in the top right corner of the homepage.
- Students should then click I’m a Student.
- If your schools uses Google accounts: Students can then create their accounts by clicking Log in with Google. Students will only be required to input their Google sign-on information.
- If your school does not use Google accounts: Students will be asked to fill in basic account information, such as their email address, name, a unique username, and password and then to click "Sign Up."
Steps for Inviting Students
If your school does not allow students to receive emails to their student email account, you must follow these steps to enroll in your class:
- Click the Classes tab.
- Click on one of your classes.
- Click the sub-tab labeled Manage Roster.
- Select the button that says Display class code.
- Instruct students to create their accounts on Albert and enroll in your classroom using this unique class code.