What is Clever Single Sign-On?
When your school uses Clever, you can sign in to several platforms using your Clever account without having to memorize distinct usernames or passwords for each application.
How do I know if my school uses Clever Single Sign-On?
If you are unsure of whether or not your school or district uses Clever, reach out to your tech admin for more information.
How do I sign-on to Albert using Clever Single Sign-On?
Method 1 - Through your school's Clever Portal
- Visit your school or district's Clever Sign-On page.
- Log-in with your Clever account.
- From your Clever portal, click on the blue Albert icon shown below.
4. You're now logged into Albert through Clever Single Sign-On.
Method 2 - Through Albert's Login Page
- Visit Albert.io and select the "Log In" button in the top righthand corner
- Select the blue "Log In with Clever" button.
3. You may be prompted to log in to Clever, if you are not already.
4. Now you're set to begin practice on Albert!
FYI: At this time, Albert is integrated with Clever and supports single sign-on; however, Albert does not receive rostering data from Clever. This means that Clever cannot transfer your district/school's data to Albert to create student, or teacher accounts automatically.