If you or your school has purchased Grade Transferer, you can export Albert assignment data to your grade book.
To export assignment data with Grade Transferer, follow these steps:
1. Click on the Classes tab and select View Class for the class whose data you would like to export.
2. Click into the Assignments sub-tab and select the assignment that you would like to export data from.
3. Click the Grade Transferer icon in the top right corner of your Google Chrome window.
4. Click the green Grab Data button.
5. A popup will appear listing all of the students’ names and the number of questions they answered correctly. Click Okay.
6. Locate your grade book platform and then click the green Select Platform button.
7. Optional: scale assignment data and then click Fill Data.
Note: Grade Transferer will transfer the completion grade, the number of questions the student answered correctly, and the total number of questions in the assignment. You have the option to scale assignment grades when transferring through Grade Transferer.