Option 1: You can assign a single FRQ by using Quick Assign.
- From the subject guide, select Free Response and then find the free response question that you would like to assign
- Next to the question title, click the vertical ellipses and select Quick Assign
- Assign the FRQ to your selected class or students. If you need help with this, click here
Option 2: You can create and assign custom assignment folders that include FRQs, as well as other types of questions.
- From the subject guide, find the free response question that you would like to assign
- Next to the question title, click the vertical ellipses and select Save to Folders
- Either create a new folder or select an existing folder to add the FRQ. Note: FRQs may be added to folders with multiple choice questions as well.
- Assign the folder to your selected class.
Note: Currently there is no way for students to type and submit their answers to FRQs on Albert. If you are completing it as a part of a classroom assignment, please specify for students how you would like them to submit their work.
Check out this article for more information on how students answer and submit FRQs.