An Albert license allows teachers to access, see, and assign questions from any subject on Albert. In order to provide students access to Albert's subjects, those subjects need to be open for independent practice or assigned to students in an assignment.
Opening subjects for independent practice
- Select the Subjects tab and search for the subject of your choice.
- Select the "kabobs," or three vertical dots, next to the subject of your choice.
- Open the subject for independent practice by toggling the grey button next to the class or classes of your choice.
- When the button turns blue, you have opened independent practice for your students in that subject.
- (Optional) Repeat this process to open independent practice for your students in other subjects.
Viewing class subjects open for independent practice
- Select the Classes tab.
- Select the class of your choice.
- Select the Class Subjects sub-tab.
- To view the subjects currently open for independent practice in the class, select the Independent Practice button on the left side of the screen.
- View all subjects open for independent practice.
Closing subjects for independent practice
To close a subject for independent practice, so that students can only practice on and view answers to questions in assignments, follow these steps:
- Select the "kabobs," or three vertical dots next to the subject of your choice
- Choose Close Access and then select "CLOSE ACCESS".
If you wish to create an assignment instead of allowing students to independently practice, click here.