Teacher have access to see and assign questions from any subject on Albert. In order to transfer that access to students, those subjects need to be added to your class scope. Teachers set the subjects in the class scope when first creating classes, but that selection can be modified at any time.
Adding Subjects after your class has been created
- Under the Classes tab select the 'Settings' option.
- In the Subjects section of this page you will see the existing subject in your scope. If you would like to add or remove any subject, select "Modify selection."
- You will be directed back to the course library where you can add any subject that you are interested in students practicing.
- Click "View Selection" to overview your choices and remove any unwanted subjects.
- When you are satisfied with your selection click "Continue."
- You will be directed back to your 'Settings' page where you will save your modifications by clicking "Save."