At this time, only teachers with active school licenses have access to Albert's practice exams.
Assigning practice exams on Albert is the best way for teachers to help students prepare for the actual AP testing environment and gauge how your students are progressing across all aspects of the subject. Each exam has been crafted by Albert to closely resemble the breadth and format of questions that will be found on the AP.
Note that each exam has a Free Response section. Students cannot input answers for these questions within Albert. They will need to write their responses to these questions on paper and submit them to you for grading.
To assign a practice exam, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the course library. Courses that include a practice exam will have a paper icon in the top right corner. Select the course that you'd like to assign a practice exam in.
2. Click on the "Practice Exams" tab in the navigation bar directly beneath the course name and description.
3. Click "View Exam" on the practice exam you'd like to assign. Clicking this will take you to the exam details page. Each exam is comprised of sections (e.g. Multiple Choice or Free Response) that can be accessed from this page.
4. To view the questions in any section before assigning the exam, click on the section in the exam details. To get back to the exam details view from the question list view, click the "View Exam Details" button at the top of the question list.
5. To assign the exam, click the "Assign Exam" button in the top right corner of the page.
6. Choose which of your classes should receive the exam and click "Next." To assign to individual students within a class, click on the arrows next to the class names. If you want students you add to the class in the future also receive the exam, toggle "Assign to future enrollees" to on.
7. Name your practice exam assignment.
8. Select a start date and time. Students won't be able to access the exam until the start date.
9. Select a due date and choose whether or not students should be able to work on the assignment after the due date passes. Late work will be flagged in your results page.
10. Choose at what point students will be able to view the correct answers and explanations to questions. This choice will also restrict when they are able to view their overall results on the exam.
11. Add an optional assignment message. Your students will see this message before starting the exam.
12. Click "Submit."
13. Your students can access the exam in their class on Albert. You can also share the assignment link with them directly by copying the link shown on the success page. If you imported your roster from Google, you can post this assignment to Google by clicking "Post to Google Classrooms."
If you want to learn how students take practice exams, click here.
If you want to view the results of a practice exam that you've assigned, click here.