You can view assignment data at any time after creating an assignment. To do this:
- Click on the Classes tab and select a class.
- Select the 'Assignments' sub-tab.
- You will see an Assignments list and from there, you can click on any assignment to be taken to its data report view. The assignment list is shown below
- Simply click on the row of any assignment to view more detailed data about student-level performance and Question-level performance, aggregated across all your students. For instance, in the image below: if you wanted to view assignment data for the assignment "ap gov 4.24" assignment, you would simply click on "ap gov 4.24".
5. Click on the row associated with any student to view detailed information about their performance. Alternatively, you can click on the button labeled "Questions" (as seen on the left-hand side of the image below) to view performance data that's aggregated by question.