Administrators can now create student accounts on Albert. In order to utilize school created accounts, schools must:
- Have an active school license.
- Have one or more school-managed email domains.
FAQ related to school created accounts
What information needs to be included in my CSV?
In order to create student accounts, your CSV needs to meet all of the requirements:
- Email addresses must match school managed email domains
- Usernames must be 4-16 alphanumeric characters long
- Passwords must be at least 6 characters long
- The email address and username must not be associated with an existing Albert account
How do I fix my CSV in order to create student accounts?
If one or more rows in your CSV contain errors, download the CSV summary to review and correct all noted errors. After revisions have been made, reupload the CSV for account creation.
Why can’t I create student accounts?
In order to create student accounts, schools must be licensed and have one or more school-managed email domains.
How long does it take for student accounts to be created?
Please allow up to 15 minutes for all student accounts to be created. After beginning the account creation process, we recommend leaving your Albert tab open for processing. We'll send you a confirmation email once your request has been completed.
What if I need help creating student accounts?
If you have additional questions or need support, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org