Students and teachers have the ability to leave Albert's content experts feedback or suggestions on questions.
In order to leave question feedback or suggestions:
- Select any individual question
- On the upper-right side of the screen, select the three dots (or "kabobs") located near the Next button
- From the drop down, select Question Feedback
- Select the Issue Type by choosing either a Typo, Inaccuracy, Image, Format, or Suggestion
- Select the Reported Device by choosing from Desktop or Mobile
- In the Description box, please explain your feedback in detail. For example, if you identify a typo in one of the answer choices, please identify which answer choice is spelled incorrectly.
- You will receive an automated message letting you know your feedback has been submitted. Our Content team aims to respond to teacher or admin feedback personally within the week