To rearrange the questions in a folder, so that students see the questions in the order that you choose, follow the steps below:
- Click on the Folders tab in the top right corner.
- Find the folder of your choice, click Actions, and then Edit and Assign.
- Select Order By and choose Edit Custom Order. Note: You can also order the questions by difficulty level by clicking the arrows next to Difficulty instead.
- Click on the pointer finger next to the question and select Click to place at the spot where you'd like to place it.
- Repeat this process for as many questions as you'd like.