At this time, only teachers with active school licenses have access to Albert's practice exams.
If you want to learn how students take practice exams, click here.
If you haven't assigned your exam yet, click here to learn how to assign.
After you've assigned a practice exam, you can view results by following these steps:
1. Click on the "Classes" tab at the top of the screen.
2. Click on the class you are interested in viewing results for.
3. Click on the "Practice Exams" tab in the navigation bar beneath the "Classes" tab. The resulting view shows you all the practice exams you have assigned to this class. You can filter this list based on the status of the exam. The statuses are broken down below:
- Open - Exams that students are still working on. This includes exams that not all students have submitted that are also not past due or are past due, but allow late submissions.
- Scheduled - Exams that are not yet open to students.
- Closed - Exams that all assigned students have submitted or are past due and do not allow late submissions.
4. Click on the exam for which you'd like to view results. The resulting view breaks down results by section.
5. To toggle between sections, select them in the filter at the top left corner.
6. The summary section shows you aggregated results for that section. The average grade and average time spent metrics are based only on students who have submitted the section.
7. The student tab shows you results for each student. To drill down into a single student's results, click on their name in the table.
8. The questions tab shows you results for each question.
9. You can export these results into a CSV by clicking the "Export CSV" button at the top right corner of the page.
10. You can share the exam assignment link with your students so they can complete the exam by clicking the "Share" button at the top right corner.