*Note: If your students can receive emails at their school emails, go here.
*Note: If your school does not have school email accounts for students, they will need to create accounts using their personal emails. To create a student account with a personal email, go here.
If your school does not allow students to receive emails on their accounts, students must follow these steps to enroll in your classroom.
Does your school use Google Accounts?
- Students must click “Sign Up” in the top right corner of the homepage.
- Students should then click “I’m a Student”.
- Students can then create their accounts by clicking “Log in with Google”.
- Students will be asked to fill in their name, and a unique username.
Click here to learn how to sign up with a personal email.
Joining a Class
If your school does not allow students to receive emails on their accounts, students must follow these steps to enroll in your class.
- Every class has a "Class Enrollment Code".
- To find the code, teachers must click the "Classes" tab.
- Click on a class they created.
- Click "Manage Roster"
- On the left-hand side screen, teachers will see a gray box titled "Class Enrollment Code.
- Give "Class Enrollment Code" to students.