The first couple of weeks of any ed-tech implementation are the most important. It is when you can build momentum for the entire year or lose teachers in the midst of all of the other responsibilities on their plate.
Experience has shown us that following up with teachers within one week of inviting them to join Albert is vital to a successful adoption. Here are a couple of best practices when following up with teachers:
- First, double check the Licenses tab to make sure there are no pending teachers waiting to be approved. See Step 1 for more information
- Second, use the Admin dashboard to review which teachers have created classes and enrolled students
- Third, consider setting aside time in a department meeting or PLC to support the teachers that might need additional help
- Fourth, utilize the experienced and "tech savvy" teachers to help others that haven't gotten started yet
- Fifth, consider additional training or professional development for your teachers. You can reach out to your dedicated School Success team member or contact us at email@example.com for more information.
- Lastly, if teachers still need help, as an admin you can create classes for teachers to help them get started. Watch this short GIF (no sound) for how to do it.