*Note: If you are an admin for a licensed Albert school but are not seeing the “Admin” tab at the top of your page, please contact us at email@example.com and we will grant you administrator privileges for your school.
In order for teachers to access your school’s Albert license, they must be invited/approved by an admin user. If a teacher has been previously approved, they do not need to be approved again.
If a teacher is new to your school or has not used Albert in the past, follow these steps to invite them to use your school's license.
- Contact your IT department to whitelist the following domains. These are the domains from which invite and confirmation emails come
- Navigate to the ‘Admin’ tab at the top of the site.
- Click on the card for the school of interest. (*District admin will see each school from their district listed)
- Click on ‘Licenses’ on the ribbon underneath the Admin tab
- Click on ‘Invite’
- Type or paste the email addresses of the teachers that have not already been approved to use your school's license. (*If you do not know which teachers have been approved, click on ‘Teachers’ then ‘Approved’)
If there are teachers that are on your pending list (Admin -> Licenses -> Teachers), then you can approve or reject them from that tab.