If you’re here, it means you’ve created your account. Great job! In case you haven’t created your account, go here to learn how to do so.
To watch a short video on how to create a class, click here.
Classrooms help you track how your students are doing and give your students access to your subject(s). To create a classroom, follow these steps:
- Log into your Albert account and click the Classes tab at the top of your page.
- Click New Class in the top right corner.
- Create a name for your class, and ensure you are aligned to the correct school. If you are not aligned to a school, click here for more help.
- Click Create Class.
- Choose the subject(s) you would like to give your students access to.
- When you have selected all of your desired subjects, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Add Subjects. Note: Students only have access to the subjects in your class. Make sure you add the subject(s) to the class if you plan to assign questions from that subject
- Your class is now created and you can start inviting students to join your class. Your class will appear under your Classes tab.
- Advanced Placement and College Entrance can be found under the Test Prep tab.
- Strategic Reading, Immersive English and Mastery Math can be found under the Foundations tab.
- You can add multiple subjects to a classroom. Just select another subject after you’ve added the first.
- If you make a mistake, you can always edit your classroom later by clicking into the classroom and then going to your class settings.
- Most teachers name their classrooms after either the Period number or the subject of the class.
- For more help on how to create a classroom, you can watch the short gif (no sound) shown below.