If you’re here, it means you’ve created your account. Great job! In case you haven’t created your account, go here to learn how to do so.
Classrooms help you track how your students are doing. To create a classroom, follow these steps:
- Log into your Albert account and click the Classes tab at the top of your page.
- Click New Class in the top right corner.
- Create a name for your class, and ensure you are aligned to the correct school. If you are not aligned to a school, click here for more help.
- Click Create Class.
- Choose the subject(s) you would like to give your students access to.
- When you have selected all of your desired subjects, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Add Subjects.
- Your class is now created and you can start inviting students to join your class. Your class will appear under your Classes tab.
- If you have a single subject license (i.e. your entire AP program or school DOES NOT have access), you will need to apply a license to your classroom under your Licenses tab. Read this article to learn more.
- Advanced Placement and College Entrance can be found under the Test Prep tab.
- Strategic Reading, Immersive English and Mastery Math can be found under the Foundations tab.
- You can add multiple subjects to a classroom. Just select another subject after you’ve added the first.
- If you make a mistake, you can always edit your classroom later by clicking into the classroom and then going to your class settings.
- Most teachers name their classrooms after either the Period number or the subject of the class.
- For more help on how to create a classroom, you can watch the short gif (no sound) shown below.