We created a funding page on our blog to help you find state specific funding sources.
Here are a few more starting blocks for grants to explore:
Your PTA/Alumni: Parent Teacher Associations can be a great source of funding
- NEA Foundation: $2000 to $5000 grants for public school teachers
- Title IID Education Technology: Awards go to institutions using technology to increase academic achievement.
- Title I: Grants for schools serving disadvantaged students
- Title IV: Grants for after-school programs in low-performing and high-poverty schools
- US Department of Education: Discretionary grants
- GetEdFunding: A huge database of grants
- DonorsChoose: A teacher fundraising platform for classroom requests. For Fall 2017, we have a generous anonymous donor matching Albert classroom projects for up to 40 students. Start your project with this special link here.