Albert offers discounted licenses for schools to be able to implement our world-class interactive learning product at an affordable price.
We offer solutions for classrooms, departments, schools, and districts. For more information, go here.
We can be reached at (800) 554-8115 or email@example.com.
The process for implementation is:
- Learn about Albert's product and pricing. Try out our product as we have free content in all of our subjects and creating student and teacher accounts is free.
- Reach out to our team. Our helpful sales and success teams are here to learn more about your needs, quote you, and get you an invoice so you can start the PO process.
Or, you can get started by requesting a demo here.
You can also generate your own quote to start the PO process here.
- Get us a purchase order. Once we have a purchase order (PO) for your invoice or quote, we can get you set up with your school license. You can get started the same business day as the day we get your approved PO.
- Onboard. Your school will have a dedicated School Success Associate, who will work with you to get your teachers and students onboarded and using the platform. We work closely to get teachers comfortable with the platform and all of it's capabilities.
- Stay in touch. An Albert school implementation does not end with initial onboarding. Our School Success team will be checking in with you regularly throughout the school year as we release new features and content, as well as to make sure everything is going well. We are also available during business hours and typically respond to the licensed schools within a couple hours of any written request or question.
Some other quick facts:
- School licenses last until 6/30 of a calendar year during the school year the license was purchased.
- We offer multi-year licenses.
- Your dedicated School Success Associate will be in touch to discuss annual renewals if you are on a year-to-year plan.