To easily combine two folders into one larger folder for a diagnostic, formative, or summative assessment (or just practice), follow the steps below:
- Click on the Folders tab in the top right corner.
- Choose the first folder that you would like to merge, select Actions, and then Edit and Assign.
- Select all the questions or choose specific questions you'd like to merge by click on the box next to the question title.
- Select Add to folder to add these questions to a new merged folder.
- Repeat the steps for the second (or more) folder that you would like to merge.