Teacher have access to see and assign questions from any subject on Albert. In order to transfer that access to students, those subjects need to be added to your class scope. Teachers set the subjects in the class scope when first creating classes, but that selection can be modified at any time.
Adding Subjects after your class has been created
- Under the Classes tab, select the Settings option.
- In the Subjects section of this page you will see the existing subject in your scope. If you would like to add or remove any subject, select Modify selection.
- You will be directed back to the course library where you can add any subject that you would like your students to study.
- Click View Selection to overview your choices and remove any unwanted subjects.
- When you are satisfied with your selection, click Continue.
- You will be directed back to your Settings page where you can save your modifications by clicking Save.