You can find the Insights page under the Classes tab by clicking the 'Insights' button.
The Insights page offers both a high-level overview of student performance as well as student, question, and standard-specific drill downs to support in-depth data analysis. Teachers can see custom results by filtering their Insights reports or exporting a Response Matrix or CSV for an even more comprehensive data analysis.
- For more information on creating and exporting data reports from your Insights page explore this article: How do I create and export data reports on Albert?
- Mastery Levels Graph: The color-coded bars represent the proportion of students who fall into each mastery level category. For a refresher on mastery levels, please see this help article: What are mastery levels?
- Average Accuracy: The percentage of questions answered correctly, scoped according to the filters you've selected.
- Average Time Spent: The average number of minutes that students spent on questions, scoped according to the filters you've selected. In the example above.
- Question in Guide Level: The total number of questions that all students have answered, scoped according to the filters you've selected.
The Insights report's metrics and performance can be filtered to show custom results. Filters can be modified or updated by adjusting the categories under the Filters list including:
- Guide Level: This is the Guide Level you are using in your classroom. NOTE: You can only select one Guide Level for the filter.
- Attempt Number: Defaults to the most recent attempt, but if students have made multiple attempts, select from the dropdown to see how the metrics and performance change over time.
- Date: Defaults to a custom date range where you enter your chosen start and end date. You can also select “quick options” from the Date dropdown.
There are three groups through which you can view detailed performance data:
- Students: Includes time spent, progress, and mastery levels for each student in the class. Click on individual students for a student-specific report of questions answered.
- Questions: Includes time spent and answer breakdown for each question in the Guide Level. Click on the question title to view a question-specific report of student responses. Click view question to see the original question in the Subject Guide.
- Standards: Includes time spent, progress, and accuracy for each question in the Guide Level. Click on any standard to receive a standard specific performance report by student or question.
Custom Performance Results
- Search: Find any specific student, question title, or standard by typing into the performance search feature.
- Data-View: Expand your data-view to include total attempts, correct attempts, and incorrect attempts by selecting the options tool next to the search bar