If you have gotten to step two in teacher onboarding (creating a class), and are unable to click the Create Class button, this is because your Albert account is not associated with a school.
In order to create a class, you need to first associate your Albert account with your school. Follow these steps to ensure the correct school association.
- Log in to your account.
- Click on your username in the top right corner.
- Click on My Account.
- Click the Edit option on the lefthand size of the screen.
- Type in your school's zip code and name into their respective search bars. A helpful tip is to type in only part of the name of your school. For example: if you work at Learnerator Academy of Illinois, start with the word "Learnerator".
- Once you see your school in the text box below search, select your school.
- Click "Save Changes" in the bottom right corner.
- Click into Classes and follow the instructions here to begin creating your class.