*Note: If your school does not have school email accounts for students, they will need to create accounts on Albert using their personal emails.
If your school does not allow students to receive emails on their accounts, students must follow these steps to enroll in your classroom.
- Students must click "Sign Up" in the top right corner of the homepage.
- Students should then click “I’m a Student.”
- If your schools uses Google accounts: Students can then create their accounts by clicking “Log in with Google.” Students will only be required to to input their Google sign-on information.
- If your school does not use Google accounts: Students will be asked to fill in basic account information, such as their email address, their name, a unique username, and password and click "Sign Up."
Steps for Inviting Students
If your school does not allow students to receive emails to their student email account, students must follow these steps to enroll in your class.
- Click the Classes tab.
- Click on one of your classes.
- Click the sub-tab labeled 'Manage Roster'
- On the left-hand side screen, teachers will see a gray box titled "Class Enrollment Code. Give this "Class Enrollment Code" to students, and instruct your students to create an account on Albert while providing this code.
You can regenerate a classroom code by clicking on information icon, as seen in the image below.
Please note: if you click the button "Regenerate code," only the newly generated code will work for students; your old classroom enrollment code will no longer work.
The gif below walks you through the steps outlined above.