How do I make Albert display properly on my iPad?
If Albert is not displaying properly on your iPad, this usually means you need to update your iPad's operating system (iOS).
Albert supports iOS 9 and above. To update to the latest operating system, follow the steps below:
- Launch Settings from your Home screen.
- Tap on General.
- Tap on Software Update.
- Tap on Download and Install.
- Enter your Passcode, if prompted.
- Tap Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Tap Agree again to confirm.
If you are using an iPad to access Albert, we recommend that you use Safari as your browser.