How do I rearrange or delete questions in an assignment template?
After you have created an assignment template, you can easily rearrange the questions. Start by navigating to the “Classes” page and selecting one of your classrooms. Once you are inside one of your classrooms, follow these steps:
- Select Assignments from the menu at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the Assignment Templates section of this page.
- Click the Actions dropdown next to the template you wish to assign.
- Select Edit and Assign.
- To move a question, click and hold the double sided arrow icon next to it in the list on the left side of the page. Drag the question to desired position in the list.
- To delete a question, click the trash can icon next to it in the list. If you accidentally delete a question, you can add it back in by clicking the plus sign that replaces the trash can.
Note: If you are working with a question set, you cannot delete an individual question from that set. Question sets are groups of questions relying on the same stimuli and must be presented together.
- Save the changes to your template by clicking the green Save button at the top right of the page.To learn how to assign one of your assignment templates, click here
Note: Both users (the teacher and the student) need to have upgraded access to the subject in order to use assignments. In other words, if you as the teacher have upgraded access and choose to create an assignment for students that includes questions that are not free, your students will not be able to fully complete your assignment