How do I create an assignment template?
1) Go to the subject guide for the topic about which you would like to create an assignment template (e.g. the AP Biology page).
2) Click the green "Assign Questions" button to the right of any topic from which you would like to assign problems. You will not see the "Assign Questions" button if you do not have full access to the subject.
3) From the drop-down menu, select "Add to Template". A panel will slide out from the right of the page. This panel shows a list of templates you have already created.
4) To create a new template, click “+ Create New Assignment Template” at the top of this panel and give your new template a name.
5) After you have created the template, it will appear in the list of templates in the panel. To add questions to your new template, select it and click the green “Add question list to assignment template” at the bottom of the panel.
You can find instructions for how to assign one of your templates to your students here.
To learn how to add a question to an existing template, click here.
To learn how to rearrange or delete questions from a template click here.
Want to learn more about assignment templates? Click here.
Note: Both users (the teacher and the student) need to have upgraded access to the subject in order to use assignments. In other words, if you as the teacher have upgraded access and choose to create an assignment for students that includes questions that are not free, your students will not be able to fully complete your assignment.